The Arabian Gateway event
Who is the event for?
Business owners who are actively expanding their company sales and footprint in the MENA region will benefit greatly from attending Arabian Gateway. In addition, the global gathering is an excellent opportunity for members of all sectors and their associations as they represent industries the UAE government and commerce specifically target for investment which are crucial for the UAE’s economic growth. The primary sectors are: Aviation, Construction, Education, Energy, Financial services, Food services, Healthcare, Information technology, Infrastructure, Legal services, Media, Metals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Power and Utilities, Professional services, Telecommunications, Tourism and hospitality and Transportation.
How will you benefit by attending Arabian Gateway?
- Introductions to new business associates to deliver business growth opportunities
- Develop the skills and know how to establish regional headquarters
- Receive accurate data on sectors and markets
- Understand specialized planning to exploit opportunities
- Local and regional partnership introductions through exclusive networking experience
- Annual access to individual, company and project profiles
Why the Middle East?
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) are a fast growth market
- High disposable incomes combined with a high-growth middle class
- Financial security with 60% of the world’s energy
- Youthful population growing to 500m+ within 35 years
- Highly accessible for the regions of Africa, India and Asia
- The UAE has established itself as the proven international business hub for the region
This video shows why Dubai is the perfect location to expand your business. Interesting statistics is shared with an inside view on the development of Dubai and the progress of business establishments in the city. In addition, the videos include interviews with some of the UAE’s most successful business leaders- such as Fahad Al Gergawi of Dubai FDI, Gerald Lawless of Jumeirah Group and many more.